In accordance with the provisions of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (GDPR) and other relevant legislation, your data may be collected during use of the website www.profiltek.com. It will be processed by PROFILTEK SPAIN, S.A., acting in the capacity of Data Handling Officer (hereinafter, “PROFILTEK”), with CIF (tax identification number): A-46624037 and registered address at Crta. National 340 Km. 938) - 46510 Quartell (Valencia), Spain.
You can contact PROFILTEK via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the website does not require users to provide personal information about himself/herself. However, some services on the site are unavailable without the completion of personal data forms.
The data requested in the forms are necessary to provide the services requested. Refusal to provide the requested data results in certain services being unavailable. The user may also voluntarily provide data with the aim of optimising these services.
The usability of certain website functions depend on your consent to processing your personal data.
The personal data you provide to allow these services to become available will be processed by PROFILTEK for the following purposes:
- Regarding the registration form for distributors/installers, the purpose is to manage the registration and display the status of your activity with PROFILTEK.
- If you provide a contact email, the purpose is to have the ability to respond to requests made.
- With regard to the newsletter subscription form, the purpose is subscription to the professional blog or ideas blog and management of the periodicity of the newsletter and commercial newsletter related to the products and services offered by PROFILTEK.
- With regard to the form that requests access codes to the professional area, the purpose is to manage the request for access data to access the private professionals’ area.
- In the contact us form, the purpose is to manage the consultation made.
- In the work with us form, the purpose is to manage the personnel selection process and maintain the relationship with the candidate for employment.
- The objective of an application to find a distributor is to identify distributors of our products in different geographical areas and to provide them to the interested party.
- Regarding the call centre service, calls to PROFILTEK Customer Service may be recorded to improve the quality of the services provided.
Through the use of these applications, the interest in our products and our company is clear. We therefore inform you that we could use this data for future commercial communications or campaigns. Should you wish to withdraw from this, we ask you to consult the section named ‘What rights does the user have?’ in this same document.
At the time of requesting any of these services, or using the indicated functionalities, you will be offered more detailed information about the specific data processing operations.
The user’s data will be stored for as long as necessary for the provision of the requested services. Once this service is completed, your details will be kept for the legally required period of time regarding possible liabilities derived from the service provided.
With regard to registered users, the processing of data will be continued until cancellation of the created account is requested.
Regarding recording telephone calls for quality reasons, the maximum storage time shall be 5 years.
The personal data necessary for the provision of the different services available on the website will be indicated on the corresponding form provided for this purpose.
In any case, the categories that can be processed are:
- Identifying data: name and surname, national identification numbers, postal address, e-mail address, telephone, signature, image/voice, electronic signature.
- Personal information: marital status, date of birth, place of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Employment details data: profession, job, non-economic payroll data, employee history.
- Commercial information data: activities or businesses, commercial licences, subscriptions to publications or media, literary, artistic, scientific or technical creations.
- Data on transactions of goods and services: goods and services supplied by the affected party, goods and services received by the affected party, financial transactions, compensation and reparations.
The processing of the user's data by PROFILTEK is protected by the user's request for the services made available through the website or in the previous contractual relationship, or, where applicable, by the consent requested for specific purposes, which may be withdrawn at any time. However, in the event of withdrawal of consent, this shall not affect the legality of data processing previously carried out.
The personal data provided by the user will not be shared with third parties, unless this is necessary for the provision of the services requested, or when the user has specifically accepted this. In both cases, the user will be duly informed of this possibility before his/her personal data is shared.
The user is responsible for ensuring that the information provided to PROFILTEK is true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this end, the user is responsible for the sincerity of all the data he or she provides and must keep the information provided duly updated, so that it corresponds with his or her current situation.
Likewise, the user is responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the website, and for any direct or indirect damages caused to PROFILTEK or third parties as a result of this.
The user may send a letter to the registered address of PROFILTEK or contact them via e-mail at email@example.com, with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
- Revoke consent granted.
- Access their personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from PROFILTEK the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of their data.
In addition, the user may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es) when he/she considers that PROFILTEK has violated his/her rights according to the applicable data protection regulations.
PROFILTEK informs users that the exercise of these rights is highly personal, which means that the user may only exercise these rights with regard to the personal data of which he or she is the legitimate owner. However, in the event that it is exceptionally allowed, the authorised representative of the user may exercise the rights of the user under the terms set out above, provided that he or she accompanies the aforementioned communication with documentation that accredits such representation.
PROFILTEK will treat the user's data with absolute confidentiality at all times and will maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to these data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting to this end the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of their data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: May 23, 2018.